As robotic process automation (RPA) gains greater prominence in enabling companies to achieve digital transformation, organizations are racing to implement tools, develop use-cases and conduct pilot projects. With a fair number of RPA tools available in the marketplace, there is a rush to hasten digital journeys and realize value quickly.
We help organizations to integrate technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence with RPA to transform the entire business ecosystem. With our end-to-end RPA consulting services, we inculcate intelligent automation into our client’s companies and help them to enhance productivity, reduce operational costs and improve scalability.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations and maintenance of records and transactions.
RPA software isn’t part of an organization’s IT infrastructure. Instead, it sits on top of it, enabling a company to implement the technology quickly and efficiently — all without changing the existing infrastructure and systems.
Some of the top applications of RPA include:
- Customer service: RPA can help companies offer better customer service by automating contact center tasks, including verifying e-signatures, uploading scanned documents and verifying information for automatic approvals or rejections.
- Accounting: Organizations can use RPA for general accounting, operational accounting, transactional reporting and budgeting.
- Financial services: Companies in the financial services industry can use RPA for foreign exchange payments, automating account openings and closings, managing audit requests and processing insurance claims.
- Healthcare: Medical organizations can use RPA for handling patient records, claims, customer support, account management, billing, reporting and analytics.
- Human resources: RPA can automate HR tasks, including onboarding and offboarding, updating employee information and timesheet submission processes.
- Supply chain management: RPA can be used for procurement, automating order processing and payments, monitoring inventory levels and tracking shipments.